Re: computer recycling

At 03:22 PM 7/2/1997 EST, you wrote:
>A coworker is writing a fact sheet on computer recycling and waste
>management options.  Does anyone have general information or case
>studies on these topics.
>
>Specifically he is looking for companies providing this
>service, economics, feasibility of recycling for householders and
>large companies.
>
>Thanks
>Greg
>Greg Newman
>NC Division of Pollution Prevention
>and Environmental Assistance
>PO Box 29569
>Raleigh, NC  27626-9569
>Tel: (919) 715-6526
>Fax: (919) 715-6794
>Email: Greg_Newman@owr.ehnr.state.nc.us
>Greg:

There are two companies that I am aware of in the Ohio area that recycle
computers. These are:

SGS Computer Corp. 24300 Solon Road, Bedford Heights, Ohio 44146 (216)
786-8111 and
Community Resource Center, 7030 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45237 (513)
351-7696.

If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Dave