RE: Alternatives for Pentachlorphenol Wood Preservative

Linda,
>Is burying the cable possible?
I had assumed that burying the cable would be far too expensive.  But I
guess if the phone companies can do it, why can't the electric companies?
 I will have to ask.

>How far can you go with plastic lumber?
I have no idea, I will have to ask that also?

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming.
Peter T. Moulton
Division of Technical Services, Bureau of Remediation
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161   Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address