RE: Proactive Hazardous Material Management

Ron,

B Plant has done an outstanding job with eliminating hazardous materials
and has excellent controls in place.  I just finished a thorough
analysis of chemical tracking at Hanford.  I can provide you with the
write up from B Plant if you'd like.  Let me know.

I'd be very interested to see what you're doing in this area as well.

Mary