Re: Sample P2 Plans

At 11:26 AM 6/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am new to P2 plans.  I am trying to start an effort here at the
>Arkansas Center for Technology Transfer to assist small to medium size
>companies with P2 plans.  I would like to review some proven effective
>P2 plans as examples.  Can anyone suggest on-line sites, books, manuals,
>etc...  I am finding lots of great info on the p2tech web site archives
>( I just subscribed to the list so please be patient), but no examples
>of actual plans.
>
>Thank you in advance for your time.
>--
>
>Kent Peetz
>Environmental Engineer
>Arkansas Center for Technology Transfer
>501-575-6180
>kpeetz@actt.engr.uark.edu

Hi Kent,

Check out our web site as indicated below in my signature and the
Massachusetts DEP web site as follows
http://www.magnet.state.ma.us/dep/bwp/dhm/tura/turapubs.htm#other

Also, out Technical Assistance program has a site at
http://www.magnet.state.ma.us/ota/ota.htm with how to get case studies and
a helpful publication called "A Practical Guide to Toxics Use Reduction"

We offer a "TUR Planner Curriculum", available for the cost of reproducing
($45). The State has a "Plan Guidance" which gives detailed instructions
for creating a plan.

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 508-934-3346
Fax 508-934-3050
email clarkjan@turi.org

TURI has a new web site at www.turi.org or //turi.uml.edu  Featured are
projects, P2Gems, the Surface Cleaning Lab, our publications list and more.