P2Tech Archives and Updates

The front page for the P2Tech Archives has moved.  The old addresses will
still work, but the new front end and search engine are much better.  It
allows full searching of all e-mails, a listing of the last 30 days of
messages, and viewing and searching of previous months and years individually.

Check out the new page at: <www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech>.  Let me know
what you think.  If you like the page, you might also send a note to the
creator of the archives, Ron Emaus, remaus@cic.net.

HOLIDAYS
Remember to send me your vacation dates, especially if you using a vact.
message.  I would prefer to have them about a week in advance in case I am
away for a few days.

ADMIN. REQUESTS
Please send all requests to <listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu>.

REPLY FUNCTION
Please remember that the reply function sends messages to the entire list.
It is easy to forget -- I have done it may times, but please make sure you
are sending the message only to the intended person(s).

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa C. Morrison
List Manager
Waste Management and Research Center
One East Hazelwood Drive, Champaign, Illinois 61820
morrison@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
217/244-6061 (voice)  217/333-8944 (fax)