Wood Particleboard re-use & recycling

Friends

I work with a company that has tens of thousands of cubic metres p.a. of
particle board and (MDI)resin-bound wood fibre (medium density fibreboard)
in the form of off-cuts, sealed with wood veneer, or melamine and with ABS
or PVC edge-banding.  These come in thicknesses of 18, 25, and 32 mm. and
areas in the range of 2000mm-1200mm by 1500 - 300mm.

We would like to know of any processes which could be used to re-work and
re-use this material.  The same process(es) could also be used at the
post-consumer take-back stage.

I would be grateful for any suggestions or ideas to use this material and
prolong its life.

(By the way, we are also trying to address the problem at source by
exploring how to reduce the amount of off-cuts.)

cheers
michael
======================================
Michael Pitcher           B.Sc., Grad.Dip.Env.Sc., MEIA
======>Environmental Systems Co-ordinator
               Schiavello Commercial Interiors (Aust) Pty.Ltd.
               Tel:                    +61 (0)3  9330 1722
               Fax:                   +61 (0)3 9330 3220
======>Pitcher  Environmental  Management  Pty.Ltd.
               89 Bendigo St., Richmond, Vic. 3121, Australia
               Ans. Mach., Tel & Fax:  +61 (0)3  9428 6622
======>URL:                 http://mira.net/~mpitcher/
               e-mail:               mpitcher@mira.net
               Private Tel:      +61 (0)3  9428 8504