Clinical Laboratory P2

Dear P2Tech Subscribers:

I am seeking information on pollution prevention case studies or
information that would be pertinent to a commercial clinical (medical
testing) laboratory. I'm familiar with the wide range of information
available for academic laboratories and research labs, but a lot of that
doesn't apply to a clinical lab.  Also, I already have the Massachusetts
Mercury case study for a clinical lab.

Jancie Hatcher
Information Manager
GA Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.