Re: Fly Ash Reuse

This is in response to Richard Illig's comments regarding high carbon ash
from low NOx burners.  For over the past several years we have developed
technologies to remove carbon from fly ash and to use the recovered C and
clean ashin a variety of commercial applications.  DOE has sponsored the
most recent aspects of the work.  Our licensee Mineral Resource Technologies
of Atlanta is commercializing the technology and currently negotiating the
first commercial installation.

Further information is available upon request.
Richard E.Tieder
Projects Manager
Institute of Materials Processing
Michigan Technological University