Re: Training on Spray Painting

Marvin,

Most of the major paint equipment suppliers such as Binks, Graco,  etc will
provide training so you could check with them on their typical fee rates.

Also you might check with your local technical colleges to see if they can
provide the training. I know here in Wisconsin several tech colleges have
spray painting courses.

Jack