chemical management system

Hi all,

A local company is seriously searching for contacts and case studies or
examples of creation of a Chemical Management Sytem (all aspects).  Any ideas?

I am directing them toward Polaroid for its EARS program, but there are
probably better cases for this medium-sized textile producer.

She is not interested in software unless there is access to information
about real experience with its application.

Thanks.

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 508-934-3346
Fax 508-934-3050
email clarkjan@turi.org

TURI has a new web site at www.turi.org or //turi.uml.edu  Featured are
projects, P2Gems, the Surface Cleaning Lab, our publications list and more.