Re: chemical management systemchemical management system

Janet asks:
Hi all,
A local company is seriously searching for contacts and case studies or
examples of creation of a Chemical Management Sytem (all aspects).  Any ideas?

I am directing them toward Polaroid for its EARS program, but there are
probably better cases for this medium-sized textile producer.

She is not interested in software unless there is access to information
about real experience with its application.
Thanks.
I have a well written case study, with contacts, of a pharmaceutical
company that used a software to track laboratory chemicals and
improve efficiency. Add you phone, fax and address to your e-mail and
I'll send you a copy.

Rudy Moehrbach
Waste Reduction Resource Center
P.O.Box 29569
Raleigh, NC 27626-9569,Tel 800-476-8686,FX 919-715-1612
Homepage http://owr.ehnr.state.nc.us/wrrc1.htm