Re: 33/50 Program -Reply

EPA's Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse no longer carries
the 33/50 reports.  When people enquire about this program, I direct them
to the Partners for the Environment web site.

The 33/50 page is at http://es.inel.gov/partners/3350/3350.html .

Susan Westenbarger (GCI)
PPIC Librarian
202-260-1758

>>> <Wilson.Bill@epamail.epa.gov> 07/31/97 07:22pm >>>
There are EPA summary reports that cover both areas.  Check first with
the
Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse at 202-260-1023.  If no
luck
there, Susie Hazen ran the program.  She's at 202-260-1024.

Bill Wilson, EPA Region 9 Pollution Prevention Coordinator
75 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco CA 94105
phone 415.744.2192 fax 415.744.1796 email wilson.bill@epamail.epa.gov

mschultz@chevax.ecs.umass.edu on 07/31/97 09:02:50 AM

Please respond to p2tech@great-lakes.net