Re: 33/50 Program

INFORM's Toxics Watch 95 report contains a chapter evaluating the 33/50
program. This preliminary evaluation of the program was conducted using
1992 TRI data (the most current TRI data available at the time). The study
used a matched-pair analysis of facilities in and out of the program
following their progress from 1998 through 1992.

At 04:02 PM 7/31/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any information or references that discuss the
>results of the 33/50 program that was established by the EPA?  I'm
>interested both in the hard data-were emissions reduced by 50% by
>1995?-and the overall success of the volutary program.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>-----------------------------------
>Mike Schultz
>mschultz@chevax.ecs.umass.edu
>159 Goessman Laboratory
>UMass-Amherst, Dept. of Chemical Engineering
>Amherst, MA 01003
>Office phone:  413-577-0138

Mark Dorfman
Senior Research Associate