Re[2]: Early Literature

Subject: RE: Early Literature
Author:  p2tech@great-lakes.net at ~internet
Date:    8/11/97 3:56 PM

Joan,

I doubt it is still in print but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
Stuart Chase wrote many books and was a popular author.  His works are
typically found in the economics section of used book stores and
libraries.  While he worked for the Dept of Commerce as an economist,
his writing is much more like that of a   sociologist.  He also wrote a
book called "100,000,000 Guinea Pigs," a look into all the "wonderful"
chemicals added to our food supply.  It's a good read for people
interested in the need for consumer protection.

I would check your local library and used book stores first.  If that
gets you no where, then drop me a line and I can find you a copy here in
L.A.

Regards,
Mike.callahan@jacobs.com