oil industry in Russia

Hi Guys,

Prof. Mikhailova, a toxicologist working for the state in Tyumen, Russia,
is very interested in connecting with technical people who understand the
oil extraction, transport, and refinement issues and technologies. She is
interested in policy and technical information about standards, monitoring,
fines, biotesting as a guage, etc.

They are starting from a situation of old and unimaginably extensive
spills, and therefore want information about environmental and health
impacts and concentration standards for spilled crude and various products
of its breakdown. Although not asking for it yet, could we also offer p2
tips for the industry.

Thanks for anything you could send.  They are not on email yet, so I can
fax to them any contact information or other stuff from this listserver.  I
will also search the archives.

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 508-934-3346
Fax 508-934-3050
email clarkjan@turi.org

TURI has a new web site at www.turi.org or //turi.uml.edu  Featured are
projects, P2Gems, the Surface Cleaning Lab, our publications list and more.