P2 and Construction -Reply

Karen -- Can you e-mail me the comprehensive Training
Instructor's Guide for Residential Construction Industry,
please?

Julie Magee
USEPA - Region 5
Radiation and Indoor Air (AE-17J)
77 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL  60604
(312) 886-6063
(312) 886-0617 Fax
magee.julie@epamail.epa.gov

>>> <Sundheim.Karen@epamail.epa.gov> 08/15/97
03:00pm >>>
US EPA Region 9 has a comprehensive Training Instructors'
Guide for the
Residential Construction Industry. Even though it's meant for
educators,
there is alot of information in it. I can email it if you like. It
also
contains State of California Fact Sheets on demolition,
recycling
construction waste products, and other checklists.

Another useful document is "Resource Efficient Building:
Reducing Materials
Use, Toxicity and Waste In Design and Construction",
created by WRITAR in
Minnesota. Their phone number is 612-379-5995.

Karen Sundheim (GCI)
US EPA Region 9 Library
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, California  94105