Re: Manufactured Wood Waste Management & Composting

Dear P2 Techies
Does anyone know an internet means of contacting the following people, or
getting information about their projects?
1. Blair Pollock from the Orange Regional Landfill, Chapel Hill, Nth.
California. (concerning information about the effects of composting
manufactured wood)
2. Mark Zinniker at the Clean Washington Centre (concerning information
about a best practice manual on wood waste management, which was (?)
presented in workshops in March and April 1997).
I would appreciate any information (email me personally to reduce the load
on the List).
Thank you in advance
Cheers
michael