Re: New List Servers -- Mercury Reduction and Local Government

The Mercury Reduction list came out of discussion during the last Great
Lakes Regional P2 Roundtable meeting where the topic came up repeatedly.
This discussion group is designed to help discuss reduction requirements and
identify pollution prevention avenues for such reductions.

The local government group is designed to help local government officials
communicate.  Specifically, it will be headed by Tom Hersey of Erie County.
Tom is the head of the NPPR local government workgroup and will be
requesting comments on draft documents and meeting agendas, etc...
Discussion may also arise about methods for implementing P2 in local government.

To subscribe to either list, just send me an e-mail containing your name,
organization and phone number.

Lisa
Lisa C. Morrison			listman@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu
List Manager				217.244.6061 (v)
IL Waste Management and Research Ctr.	217.333.8944 (f)
One East Hazelwood Dr.			Champaign, Illinois 61820