Hammermill Response to me

Hi P2 Tech!

I emailed Hammermill to express my displeasure with their decision to
discontinue their 100% recycled papers.  Here is my intial email and
their response.

I understand their problem, which is pretty much typical of the problems
any firm involved with recycling encounters: Lack of market for recycled
goods.  It's just too bad it didn't work out.

Gerard