Re: INFOTERRA: HCl + H2SO4 pickle liquors waste mgmt with zero discharge requ...

Mr. Fernandez:

I know of a company, Green Technology Group, who sells a technology that
recovers the chemicals from pickling liquors. It takes a sidestream from the
acid tank to diffusion dialysis, the effluent the dialysis goes to a
crystallizer to make metal salts.  I do not know the technology well and am
not endorsing it.  You might wish to contact them for more information:

Douglas R. Olsen, President
914-855-5468, 914-855-5806 fax
914-855-5468
914-855-5806 fax