Re: Need Information, Please Help...

Robert,

Please send me your mailing address so that I can send you a copy of the Pollution Prevention Guide developed for the Oak Ridge Reservation Employees for Lockheed Martin Energy Systems, Inc. It is a very basic and generic guide to pollution prevention and includes definitions, terms, and additional resources such as recycling centers, hotlines, outreach programs, etc.

Eva Irwin

At 09:05 AM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear P2 Techies,
>
>I am trying to make a guide for finding
>resources on pollution prevention. This
>is not some grandiose publication. It is
>just a guide that will help the layman
>find information about pollution
>prevention. In this guide I would like to
>provide web sites, magazines,
>government publications, state and
>local agencies, books, and maybe
>valuable contacts. In writing this I have
>stumbled across a few guides that are
>industry specific. I might include
>information on obtaining industry
>specific P2 programs. But I think that