Re: Need Information, Please Help...

Robert,

Simply check out the NPPR web site <http://es.inel.gov/nppr>.  Included in
the documents section is the P2 yellow pages which is continuously updated
to provide the latest information about P2 information and service
providers across the US and also internationally.  This includes contact
information (i.e. contact names phone #s, e-mail addresses, web sites et
al) as well as actual  projects and activities.  Furthermore on the same
web site there is also a directory of industrial expertise that breaks down
industrial expertise by SIC Code.  This also includes contact people who
have on-site industrial P2 experience.  Or call our office (202-466-7272),
we have loads of good stuff we can send you.  Hope this helps.

Warren Weinstein
NPPR