Re: DRY CELL RECYCLERS

Here is a tidbit to add to the "blank messages from Rich Illig" thread.

I received a message from Rich Illig today after seeing that some people are
getting blank messages from him.  The subject line is Re: DRY CELL
RECYCLERS.  The text was there so I thought I would report that at least one
person is not having this trouble.  When I clicked on my reply button I
usually see a complete copy of the text of the message with arrows in the
far left column.

What I got this time is shown below--a blank message!  So in my computer the
message came through so I could read it, but was not picked up in the reply
function.  I don't remember this ever happening before.

I am using Eudora 2.1.2 on a Gateway 2000 Pentium 120 MHz computer running
Windows 95.  My mail is received at the university by a mail server running
Unix.  My computer uses Eudora to get my mail and bring it to the hard drive
of my computer.

Is this helpful information to someone who could diagnose the problem?

Here is what is left of the message: