HyperSolv

Know any companies that are using HyperSolv?
It is designed to be a "drop-in" replacement for 1,1,1-Trichloroethane
(Methyl chloroform).
I have a company that is considering making the switch from 1,1,1 to this
and they would like to talk to a company that has used HyperSolv.
Any information would be appreciated, and you or the company can contact
me in any way that is convenient to you.

Peter T. Moulton
Division of Technical Services, Bureau of Remediation
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161   Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address