Envrironmental Law Listserv Info

P2Techies,

I got a couple of requests for more information about the environmental
law listserver (Many thanks for sending your requests to me privately,
instead of cluttering up the list with "me too messages"!).

I've copied the subscription info below.

A couple of comments: Its run by the American Bar Association Natural
Resources Section. Please note the conditions of use -- unlike other
listservs, they ask that no comments on the list be used outside of the
list without prior permission. They also ask that you not violate
copyright laws when using the list, and that you supply references when
you paraphrase a source.

About the list activity: there are long long period of zero activity on
this list, punctuated by short flurries of messages about details of
administrative proceedure (yawn!). Then, there will occaisionally be
bursts of wonderful, thought provoking conversation.

Enjoy,
Melissa