Vendor database

I've been asked to post the following request. Please reply to Nate at
<00223257@bigred.unl.edu>  Thanks!

I'm compiling a vendor database for pollution prevention equipment and
materials. To help get started, I am looking for information from other
people who have created databases. What software do you use, what database
fields have you found valuable, and how did you get vendor information,
other than through phone calls? I'd also appreciate help in finding vendors
to include, especially those that are found in or service Nebraska and
neighboring states.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Nate Foged
University of Nebraska-Lincoln