Re: RE:HyperSolv -Reply

Janice, thanks for the information on the two manufacturers.
>The EPA has communicated that they intend to propose SNAP approval >of
n-PB.
By the way, what is meant by "SNAP approval".
When I look up SNAP in my April 1994 edition (the latest?) of EPA's
"Terms of Environment: Glossary, Abbreviations, and Acronyms" (50 pages)
it gives me "Significant Noncompliance Action Program" (p. 49, column 2).
 Somehow this does not sound quite right, but I could be wrong.  When it
comes to EPA abbreviations I am not an SME (Subject Matter Expert) (p.
49, col. 2).  It is outside my SOW (Scope of Work) (p. 49, col 2).