Re: HyperSolv -Reply

I assume you are thinking of carcinogenicity or toxicity, of dibromo
cyclopentane [BDCP]. And that you are concerned that one would be trading
ozone depletion for
carcinogenicity / toxicity.

The advantage here is that there is no tradeoff: you avoid ozone depletion
potential / carcinogenicity / toxicity, and you get familar performance.  The
TLV is not a super high number as we enjoyed with some CFC's, but it is
within a reasonable range as solvents go, and one that we are generally
accustomed to managing.