From:  Cherrie Bates[SMTP:cbates@max.state.ia.us]
Sent:  Wednesday, September 17, 1997 10:38 AM
To:  p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:  Starch Recovery in waste water

We have a client who would like to eliminate starch from their
wastewater discharge.  I need information on Starch Recovery, or
conversion to sugar, or dehydration techniques, etc.

I have searched Envirosences Technical Database, Water online, and DOE
P2 clearinghouse and GNET.  I found information about a liquid cyclone
system.  Anything else you could suggest?

Please reply to:
Cherri Bates
Iowa DNR
515-281-8499