Re: Starch Recovery in waste water

Cherri,

The textile industry uses starch for its sizing process in some woven
fabrics, so we posted your question to Texnet. Below are the two replies
we've received regarding possible recovery of starch. Afraid they don't
provide useful suggestions for your problem, but hopefully will help you
sort out what's feasible.

Regards,
Melissa Malkin