RE: Starch Recovery in waste water/Food Processing Roundtable

Chris and Cherrie,
I have access to lots of wastewater treatment technology - most of
which I like to use for closed-loop water usage.
What volumes of water are we talking about, and is it only the
starch/sugar that is causing your problems (no hazmats)?
Allan

Allan Butler, Senior Engineer
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC)
510 Washington Ave, Suite 120
Bremerton, WA  98337-1844
360-405-5408
butler@ctc.com