RE: Starch Recovery in waste water/Food Processing Roundtable

Cherrie,
On our home page are a brief description of a few technologies we
have in our demonstration factory, and their capabilities (I have
information on others as well).

http://www.ndcee.ctc.com/eqframe.htm

That is a lot of water... I'll give you a call.

Allan Butler, Senior Engineer
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC)
510 Washington Ave, Suite 120
Bremerton, WA  98337-1844
360-405-5408
butler@ctc.com