RE: Starch Recovery in waste water/Food Processing Roundtable

I just recalled a talk by a Frito Lay representative at a Region 7 P2
roundtable about a year ago. They collected starch from their wastewater and
sold it as starch for laundering/ironing purposes to a commerical starch
company! This may provide a lead. I'll check through files to see if I can
come up with a name or state, but maybe someone else who attended can recall
this. The Roundtable was held either in Iowa or Kansas.