Re: HyperSolv -Reply

I found the answer to my second question:  The flash point of n-propyl
bromide (CAS 106-94-5) is 57 degrees Farenheit.  As to the first
question, MSDS I found says, after may be harmful by inhalation,
ingestion, or skin absorption,  "to the best of our
knowledge, the toxicological properties (of 1-bromopropane) have not been
thoroughly investigated.  Under ecological information it says "Data not
yet available".

Bill Bilkovich, EQC
3651 Cherry Bluff Ln
Tallahassee, Fl 32312-1001