Request for Inf.

I use Netscape 3.01 (Gold) for browsing the internet and getting my
email. Today, I found out that the program crashes when I tried to get
my email. I later found out that the date on my computer changed to
2097. When this happened, the program kept crashing.  I reinstalled the
Netscape program, corrected the date on my computer and get the program
working after spending a few hours to get the problem solved.

I am reporting this to inform you about such a problem and would like to
know if  you are aware of a virus or a program that can be transferred
through the internet and make these changes.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Hamdy El-Rayes, PH.D.P.Eng.,MBA
elrayes@istar.ca