[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Richard, a good source for any questions concerning the pulp and
paper industry is NCASI (National Council of the Paper Industry for
Air and Stream Improvement, Inc.)  They are a scientific and
technical organization that does research on environmental issues
for the industry.   Though they have regional offices, their
headquarters is in RTP.  The phone number there is (919)
558-1991. They have several hundred reseach papers on every
subject, so I am sure they will have some information available that
would address your question.  


Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Department of Enviromental Quality
333 S. Capital
P.O. Box 48933
Lansing, MI  48909-7957
phone: 517-373-8798  fax: 517-335-4729
email: fitznerw@state.mi.us