Re: Theo Colburn, noted author

At 04:49 PM 9/25/97 EST, you wrote:

>Re: Theo Colburn, noted author and endocrine disruptor expert.
>If you have contact information for her, please respond to me
>directly: Charles Sullivan, IDEM/OPPTA, ISTA Suite 703, P.O.
>Box 6015, Indianapolis, IN 46206-6015, Tel: 317-232-8174, or
>via (ccs@opn.dem.state.in.us.) Thank You

Dr. Theo Colborn is a Senior Fellow at the World Wildlife Fund and the W.
Alton Jones Foundation, Inc. in Washington, DC.  I'm sorry but I do not
have a telephone number or address.

Janet Clark
Technology Transfer Manager
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts
One University Ave.
Lowell, MA  01854-2866
Tel 978-934-3346
Fax 978-934-3050
email clarkjan@turi.org

TURI has a new web site at www.turi.org or //turi.uml.edu  Featured are
projects, P2Gems, the Surface Cleaning Lab, our publications list and more.