Ohio Waste Prevention Coalition

Hello!

I'm trying to determine the level of interest in starting a new
organization.

It would be modelled after the National Waste Prevention Coalition and
the Northwest Waste Prevention Coalition. It would be an informal
organization of people in the waste management field in Ohio. There
would
be no official membership list and no dues. The mission would be : To
undertake consumer source reduction projects that make a difference in
Ohio.

Communication would take place mostly through conference calls and
e-mail.

I'm hoping that such an organization's activities would jive with the
participants' current job responsibilities. So, additional funding would not
be necessary.

Let me know what you think.

Vanessa Smith
Ohio EPA's Office of Pollution Prevention
vanessa.smith@epa.state.oh.us
(614) 728-1262