posters -Forwarded

Hi, I received this note from Lithuania asking about visual
outreach efforts to get  the P2 word out and was hoping some of
you might have some ideas.  (Also if anyone has the address of
the people in California that put together the P2 week poster,
please send to me or this person).  Thanks.

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Department of Enviromental Quality
333 S. Capital
P.O. Box 48933
Lansing, MI  48909-7957
phone: 517-373-8798  fax: 517-335-4729
email: fitznerw@state.mi.us

-- BEGIN included message

Dear Mr. Wendy Fitzner,

Greetings from Lithuania. We were intrigued by your comments on the poster
which has been distributed during the P2 festivities in California. Since we
are deeply involved in promoting P2 in Lithuania, and dissemination of
encouraging/ attractive information materials is one of our objectives, we
would like to learn from such examples as the Californian poster. Could you
help us getting e-mail or other coordinates of a contact person in
California whom we could approach regarding this matter?

Yours sincerely,

Leonardas Rinkevicius
Kaunas University of Technology
Donelaicio 20