Re: Ohio Waste Prevention Coalition

You might also contact CAMP, Inc.  You can reach Joe and Mary Chadbourne
(they contract for CAMP and will know the drill) at 216-543-7303.  CAMP
is a manufacturer's group that has been involved in chlorinated solvent
reduction projects, among other things.

Kirsten Sinclair Rosselot, P.E.
Process Profiles
P.O. Box 8264