RCRA Course Announcement

I just received this course posting from one of our Community
colleges in NC and went to the free module.  Thought some others on
this listserve may be interested.

-=-=-=-=-=-  NEW ONLINE COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT  -=-=-=-=-=-

RCRA Hazardous Waste Management

Sponsored by and offered through Montgomery Community College.

The Hazardous Waste Management Online Course provides a detailed
discussion of federal solid and hazardous waste management laws and
regulations that affect businesses. The course includes a history and
overview of hazardous waste management laws and regulations, a guide
to complying with the myriad of hazardous waste regulations including
how to recognize hazardous wastes, how to manage waste correctly on
site, how to properly select, label and mark waste containers, how to
prepare shipments for transport to treatment, storage and disposal
facilities, and how to properly keep records for compliance and
enforcement. Completion of the course may satisfy your annual training
requirements for generators of hazardous waste (Large Quantity
Generators).

Course Outline:

   I. Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management
  II. Hazardous Waste Determination
 III. Generator Status
  IV. On-Site Management
   V. Record Keeping, Reporting, Spills, Training & Enforcement
  VI. Off-Site Disposal
 VII. Used Oil, Universal Wastes and Mercury Containing Lamps
VIII. Land Disposal Restrictions

The first module is available free and without obligation. The fee for
the entire course is $99.00.

CEUs and Certificates of Completion will be awarded by Montgomery
Community College for individuals successfully completing the course.

For more information, please visit the course description page:
http://www.ieti.com/edu/hwm/descr-hwm.html

DISTANCE LEARNING CENTER
** We engineer online learning. **
Linda Reinders Taylor