RE: Recreational Boat Maintenance

Jancie,

Jacobs did a P2 guide on marine (boat) maintenance and repair many years
ago for the USEPA.  I'm sure you can get a copy through them.  A lot of
the waste was associated with polyester fiber and resin application
(fiberglass lay-up).  High transfer efficiency spray guns, enclosed gun
cleaning stations, and improved solvent management practices were the
big options then.

Regards,
Mike.callahan@jacobs.com