Re: Recreational Boat Maintenance

Jancie

Environment Canada - Fraser River Action Plan has the following document
among others that you may be interested in.  The listing of documents
available is at http://www.pwc.bc.doe.ca/ec/frap/fr-pollu.html and once
there you simply click on a title and you go directly to the publication
order form.

Best Management Practices (BMP's) for the Ship and Boat Building and Repair
Industry in British Columbia , 95-14
The BMP's in this report refer to industrial techniques and good
housekeeping principles for reducing and preventing pollution at shipyards,
boatyards, and marinas. They apply to new construction or repair of
commercial vessels or
pleasure boats of any size at any location.

Hope this helps
Deb Foster
Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention
---

At 01:00 PM 10/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear P2 Techsters:
>
>I would appreciate any tips, fact sheets, etc. on pollution prevention
>options for boat maintenance.  We are particularly interested in sail
>boats.
>
>Thanks - Jancie Hatcher
>Ga Pollution Prevention Asst. Div.
>7 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
>Suite 450
>Atlanta, GA 30334
>(404) 651-5120
>FAX (404) 651-5130

Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention (C2P2)
265 North Front Street, Suite 112
Sarnia, ON   N7T 7X1
519-337-3423
fax: 519-337-3486