Attached is final information re Vic Young

Approved:p2net
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 13:34:01 -0400
From: EMMALOU GEORGE <GEORGE.EMMALOU@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV>
To: newmoa@aol.com, butner@battelle.org, bruce.suits@cinems.rcc.org,
        102262.2671@compuserve.com, michelerusso@compuserve.com,
        anthony.sasson@epa.state.oh.us, ANDERSON.BETH@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        BURKE.JEFF@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, GANGMARK.CAROLYN@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        KAPLAN.PHIL@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, LAWRENCE.ROB@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        LIBERTZ.CATHERINE@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, MAHONEY.MARK@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        MORSE.MYLES@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, PALMER.JOHN@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        ROBERTS.CONNIE@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, SAPADIN.JANET@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        SCHALLER.DAVID@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, SHEEHAN.EILEEN@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        SWAINE.ABBY@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, THOMPSON.LINDA@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        WALTERS.LINDA@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, WILLIAMS.DOUG@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        WILSON.BILL@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV, WURTZ.STEPHEN@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV,
        P2Reg@great-lakes.net, Brown@iams.org, jmanning@iar.net,
        hmfce@jazz.ucc.uno.edu, krista.leuteritz@nist.gov,
        ccs@opn.dem.state.in.us, tnelt@opn.dem.state.in.us,
        Ravila_Gupta@owr.ehnr.state.nc.us, sjhillenbrand@tva.gov,
        jcmetc01@ulkyvm.louisville.edu, mjfrei01@ulkyvm.louisville.edu,
        HMFCE@uno.edu
Subject: Attached is final information re Vic Young.

     I have just back into office and I don't know if you all have the
     latest info on Vic Young.

     The attached information was put on our EPA region 4 network.

     Thanks to Bob Carter from the WRRC for coordinating with the family.

     Dan

Attachment Converted: c:\eudora\attach\BP000002.txt
                    UPDATE ON VICTOR E. YOUNG

     The following information is provided so that employees who
care to may make donations to the non-profit organization
selected by Vic's family.

     The National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR) and its
activities had been a major interest of Vic Young's from the day
he joined the Waste Reduction Resource Center.  In recognition of
Vic's efforts to update and link information resources to better
share pollution prevention information, the Executive Board of
NPPR decided to name the new National Information Network the
"Vic Young Information Network."

     Vic's family has requested that in lieu of flowers, anyone
desiring to remember Vic should send their contribution to the
National Pollution Prevention Roundtable at the address shown
below.  Please make your check payable to NPPR and indicate it is
for the "Vic Young Information Network."

     National Pollution Prevention Roundtable
     2000 P Street, N. W.
     Suite 708
     Washington, D. C. 20036

     Phone No.:  (202) 466-P2P2

     Anyone desiring to send a note or condolence card to the
family should use the following address:

     Mrs. Victor Young
     4708 Hiddenbrook Drive
     Raleigh, North Carolina  27609