Re: Golf Courses

JEFF HALSEY wrote:

> Does anyone know of any Best Management Practice type materials,
> informational brochures, etc. for golf course activities, particularly in
> regard to pesticide application.  Thanks.

> from:
> Jeffery Halsey
> Broward County Department of Natural Resource Protection
> 218 SW 1st Avenue
> Ft. Lauderdale, Florida  33301
> 954-519-1468
> jhalsey@co.broward.fl.us
The Authority created a 16 page pamphlet on Integrated pest management
for golf course.  If your interested I would be glad to send you a copy
or two. Email your request to swsrs001@lilrc.org.

Try the USGA Green Section  web site
http://www.usga.org/green/index.html
they have produced something called Environmental Principles that
contains info you are looking for and also has some interesting links(no
pun intended) and info.

Also try http://www.acesag.auburn.edu/department/ipm/otheripm.html
and http://environment.tqn.com/msubge.html

Judy Jakobsen