Re: p2/energy

I just received my Fall issue of the Nucleus magazine from the Union of
Concerned Scientists (UCS) and there is a good article here which
describes the reductions in pollutants obtained through implementation
of energy reduction technologies.  The article is taken from a report
"Energy Innovations: A Prosperous Path to a Clean Environment" by UCS
and four other national groups. This article and report would give you
some useful background info regarding the impact of energy efficiency
measures on some key pollutants.  Reach UCS at www.ucsusa.org or Two
Brattle Square, Cambridge, MA 02238-9105.
--
Tim Sisson
956 Anderson Ferry Rd.