Re: Golf Courses -Reply

Every year I always get a notice about some special courses (for
those in the work force) at MIT on golf courses, planning, and the
enviroment.  I guess it would be the department of planning there.
If I remember, I think the curriculum covers just the issues you are
asking about.

Sorry I have no other info.  Perhaps the American Planning
Association (I think where the mailing list is generated) has more.

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Department of Enviromental Quality
333 S. Capital
P.O. Box 48933
Lansing, MI  48909-7957
phone: 517-373-8798  fax: 517-335-4729