RE: FWD: Substitutes for phosphorous washes/paints

Assuming there isn't a charge for the report that you referenced on
removing O&G from a metal finishing wastewater, would it be possible to
send a copy my way?  If so, I'm at 1 Innovation Way, Suite 301, Newark,
DE 19711 and I'd be obliged.  Thanks,
Judy Jordan
Delaware Mfg. Alliance