From:"Steve Isaacson <isaacsons@uwstout.edu>" <p2tech-owner@home.iagnet.net>
To:p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject:Environmental Curriculum
Reply-to:p2tech@great-lakes.net
Sender:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

Greetings all:

A colleague of mine is working with one of our center's technical
college partners to develop a curriculum for environmental studies.  Key
areas of focus include:

	- Environmental management systems
	- Regulatory compliance
	- Emergency planning

Any ideas regarding available curriculum development resources would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Steve Isaacson
Northwest Wisconsin Manufacturing Outreach Center

Telephone	715-232-5031
Fax		715-232-1105