Re ISO 14000 Impact Significance Assessment

Colleagues

As part of developing our ISO 14001 EMS, I have developed a method and tool
for Impact Assessment.

I think it meets our needs.  However, in the interests of continuous
improvement, I am happy to provide this to interested people, and in return
I would appreciate your comments on how relevant, appropriate and useful
you find it, and if you can suggest improvements.

Please contact me direct rather than cluttering up the list.

Thanks in advance
michael

Michael Pitcher
=====> Schiavello Commercial Interiors
Tel: +61(03) 9339 8202
Fax: +61(03) 9330 3220
=====> Pitcher Environmental Management Pty.Ltd
Tel & Fax: +61(03) 9428 6622
=====> Private:
89 Bendigo St. Richmond,Vic.3121 Australia
Tel +61(03) 9428 8504
mpitcher@mira.net